Sunday, March 7, 2010

I think I'm done with temples for a while...

Anita is in Bangkok for last 8 days (she won the first prize in the World City Survival Championship!), staying on another Freak Street again (and its not Khao San Rd). I didn't do much to be honest. But, hey Pili, there is a good thing about our separate trip- at least we can do some sightseeing (booring!) so I have seen one temple in Bangkok Noi, and another temple in Chinatown and few more in Ayuthaya.


While I was wandering around the temple site beside reflexion about the condition of human being in the universe I also :
- found very fashion forward guard of the Wat Arun.
- I was searching for Buddas images in Ayuthaya, ooo here you are hiding in the tree...

- I noticed a novice Superman rescuing people from dehydration

4 comments:

  1. When is Pilanita flying back to the West? ktiusca will be in Hong Kong and Philipines in June, what about hanging around there? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! nice one! you are going to Hong Kong and Philipines! It will be great, you will enjoy a lot! how long will you be traveling?? Are you still in london?? I think I will be back home in a month time... So... I will see you somewhere in Europe! Big kiss Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you coming back? I thought you'd stay there forever! ; ) I'll be around 10 days and then I must come back. I'm STILL in London, yes. Crazy. But I go back to Spain quite often. Next weekend Granada! Can't wait! It doesn't sound as exotic as your travels, but really, I'll love it!

    Don't forget to give me a call when you're around ; )

    ReplyDelete